Friday, September 28, 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M: UPDATED!


I wrote about the always fabulous Anna Dello Russo's accessories collection for swedish fashion giant; H&M earlier (which you can find HERE), but now I'm bringing you an updated post of the FULL collection, including the official campaign photos and some beautiful detailed shots of the actual items. All I can say is - Wow!
Are you excited as I am?!


For those of you don't know, the full collection will be available at 140 H&M stores around the world, on the 4th of October, which is in less than a week! 
I'm head over heels in love with everything! She's always been my favorite and such an inspiration.


Do you want to see more of the collection:? Click below! ;)





















Will you be buying anything from the collection? If so - what? :) I have my eyes on a few things, I'll make a separate post with what I'm hoping to get my hands on tomorrow! Until then, enjoy these amazing pictures! 


1 comment:

  1. Thank You fot this post, it was very useful to me!
    I want golden glasses, blue earrings, blue minisuitcase and snake bracelet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...