Saturday, May 5, 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M

I just found out the big news a few days ago, that my favorite fashionista in the world, Anna Dello Russo is designing an accessories collection for H&M! You guys probably know by now, since its been a few days since it became official, but I just had to post it!

 I honestly cannot tell you how excited and happy I am!
She is my absolute favorite person in fashion, and I honestly would've never thought she'd be next in line to design for a high street store like H&M!
The last time I can remember when I was this ecstatic about something was probably when the Versace for H&M collection debuted, and not because of the clothes but because of the amazing jewelry, particularly the choker necklaces, but other than that, nothing from  H&M's past designer collaborations really phased me.

So anyway, there is no way I am going to miss October 4th, which is when the collection will debut in 140 stores around the world! I've gotta be there and I gotta shop the whole collection! Too in love right now.

Check out the official promo pictures from H&M!






Also, while you're at it- why not take a look at this short video too? She is just simply wonderful!




1 comment:

  1. Hi! your designs are really nice fashion collection, jewelry,Freshwater Pearls combination can also be useful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...