Friday, February 10, 2012

Instagram x Holiday


Hi guys!
The first thing I want to let you know is - That you can now find me on Instagram, wohoo! You can add me at: amyxlee
Also, let me know if any of you have it, so I can add you back!

And the more important thing - I'm  finally back from my holiday! 
I was away for almost a month, as you probably realised, so I'm very sorry for the no updates, but I had very little internet, which made it impossible for me to update. :( But I am back now, and that's all that matters! I will be posting lots and lots of new things in the next few days so check back on the weekend for more updates! Thanks again to all of you for following and for making me the happiest girl on the planet by reading and keeping up with my blog! Love you all, and hope you're all having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy :) Can't wait to see the pictures from your holidays! Follow me on instagram @jojo_moz

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu sweety follow me on INSTAGRAM so i add you back! my name there is

    diiversa

    kiiiiiiiss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...