Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I Wore Today #23

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! Just popping in to show you what I wore today! :)

I went to bed real late last night so I slept in for as long as I could... the rest of the day I spent with my mom and my boyfriend at the mall, sipping on coffee & getting a little bit of shopping done as well! (I'll be doing a post on what I bought soon!)
I also have work tonight, so I wanted to have a real layed back afternoon, and it was exactly that!

I decided to wear my brand new houndstooth skirt, which I LOVE, with my favorite black blazer, some opaque black tights & high platform boots!
I am just absolutely head over heels with houndtooth print. I think I even love it more than I love any other print. Even leopard! Which is a really big favorite of mine too...! 
Houndstooth in my opinion is just such a classic, it's really elegant and timeless! (And let's not forget that I'm a huge fan of black & white so we have that explained!) 
I originally wanted to pair this look with a red hot bag (houndstooth is so gorgeous with red!), but I ended up going for a more classic look instead. 
Hope you like it!

Blazer: Vintage
Plain Black Top: ZARA
Skirt with Belt: Tally Weijl
Shoes: GaGa Gold
Tights: ZARA
Ring: YSL

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...