Monday, October 24, 2011

Metallic Addict

Hi everyone! 
As I promised, here are the accessories which I got in the past few weeks.
I did a post on the jackets & coats, and now it's time for the smaller goodies! Hope you like them!


These 2 gorgeous scarves I got as a present from the girls at Tally Weijl, like the 2 coats which I showed you in my previous post! They are so cute, and not only are they leopard print, but they are also SPARKLY! And what girl doesn't love anything that sparkles?! 


Then there are these metallic beauties! The big one is a huge gold laptop bag, which I love, and the bottom two smaller ones are originally cosmetic bags, but I'm using them as a small clutch/purse, or just whatever I feel like really! They're very practical and fashionable, since metallics are so in right now, and I just adore them!
And let's not forget about the gold metal & leather necklace either, which is so simple yet so chic, it really spices up any outfit!


And last but not least, this amazing leopard faux fur stole, which is so soft & furry! Just throw it around your neck & you're ready to go! I'm trying to hunt one down in snow white as well, but no luck so far! :(

Wow, looking back at all my previous posts, I realized I have a serious problem with anything leopard print, eek! I can't help it...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...