Monday, September 12, 2011

What I Wore Today #14

Ah, helllllo! I'm having such a slow day today. 
It's almost 4pm and I'm still at home! I really have to get going, but before I do, I thought I would show you what I wore over the weekend. 
I chose this outfit for Satuday night! I attended my good friend Diana's birthday & then left for work later on, like I usually do on Saturdays!
Overall, I really love how this whole outfit turned out!  I guess you can say I'm a blazer maniac...! xoxo

PS I just noticed it looks like I'm carrying two bags! So please ignore the black bag that's hanging on my wardrobe's door handle!


White blazer: H&M
Black top: ZARA
Black pants: from Italy
Bag: Michael Kors
Platform Boots: GaGa Gold
Leather chain necklace: DIY by me
(I also had a ring on my other hand, but it's not visible.)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...