Friday, September 23, 2011

Rachel Zoe Debut Collection


I totally love Rachel Zoe, and looking at her new collection - there's no wonder why she's my favorite fashionista, and stylist in the whole wide world!

Zoe describes her collection as "uptown chic & downtown cool infused with Parisian elegance and London street style."

To me, it's all absolutely gorgeous! Honestly, there's maybe 2 pieces I wouldn't wear, but the rest, YES YES YES!

I love how she uses basic colours, blacks, whites, and hints of red and nude here and there.
So effortlessly chic! Simple yet so striking! I want all of them!

My favorite has to be the military blazers, the tuxedo style jackets, especially the trench at the end, the faux fur, the bell-bottom trousers, and the lovely all-white pieces. Loooove!

Keep doing what you do best Miss RZ! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...