Thursday, September 15, 2011

Miu Miu Oversized Sequin Clutch

I've been obsessed with this Miu Miu clutch ever since I first spotted it. It's absolutely perfect and you can really bling up your outfit with this beauty!
Embellished with two-tone black, gold and silver sequins, Miu Miu's oversized clutch is an eye-catching evening style. Carry it by the detachable leather strap or tuck it under your arm to bring a dazzling accent to a block-color dress.
€788.80 at NET-A-PORTER.COM.

Chiara Ferragni sporting the sparkly clutch.

But... I find just over $1000 a bit too much for a clutch bag you're not going to use everyday, so I went on a mission to find a similar design, and I was lucky enough to come across this beauty at ZARA; and if that's not good enough, it was on sale too!

Honestly, how gorgeous is it? I actually like it much more than Miu Miu's, the gold lock part just annoys me, I don't think it suits the bag at all.
ZARA's version is much more simple and classy in my opinion, and I'm just so happy to have found these beauties!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...